Information We Collect
We collect the following information, including:
• Personal Information that can personally identify you, such as your name, email address and telephone number. We maintain one or more databases to store your personal information and may retain it as required to serve you and operate our services. The personal information collected depends on the services which clients request. Providing your personal information to us is your choice. If you choose not to provide us with certain personal information, you may not be able to take advantage of certain features we offer.
• When you use our services or provide details on social media ads, we may automatically collect identifier and other technical information, such as your browser information, operating system information, device information, or specific pages accessed during your visits to the E.S. Rec or subsidiary sites.
How We Use Personal Information
We may use Personal Information:
• to respond to your inquiries and fulfill your requests;
• to inform you about important information regarding the Site, products or services for which you apply or may be interested in applying for, or in which you are already enrolled, changes to terms, conditions, and policies and/or other administrative information;
• to deliver marketing communications that we believe may be of interest to you, including, ads or offers tailored to you;
• to personalize your experience on the Site;
• to allow you to apply for products or services (e.g., to search for and purchase properties, contact lenders) and evaluate your eligibility for such products or services;
• to verify your identity and/or location (or the identity or location of your representative or agent) in order to allow access to your accounts, conduct online transactions and to maintain measures aimed at preventing fraud and protecting the security of account and Personal Information;
• to allow you to participate in surveys and other forms of market research, possible contests and similar promotions and to administer these activities. Some of these activities have additional rules, which may contain additional information about how Personal Information is used and shared;
• collected through our social media pages and other online interactions with you to assist in verifying your identity and account status. We may combine this online information with information collected from offline sources or information we already have;
• for business purposes, including data analysis, audits, developing and improving products and services, enhancing the Site, identifying usage trends and determining the effectiveness of promotional campaigns;
• for risk control, for fraud detection and prevention, to comply with laws and regulations, and to comply with other legal process and law enforcement requirements;
• to allow you to utilize features within our Sites by granting us access to information from your device such as contact lists, or geo-location when you request certain services.
Responding to ads
If you register to use the Service through an advertisement, we may collect personal information including your name, email address, and telephone number.
If you register by connecting through another service (such as a social media or email account), you are authorizing us to use public information from that connected account to help complete your Wholesale Listings profile.
Understand that the service uses, stores, and discloses your information is governed solely by the policies of such service. Wholesale Listings and E.S. Rec shall have no liability or responsibility for the privacy practices or other actions of any third-party service provider.
We use private and personal information to best provide a better experience. Your IP address may be used to gather online information which may provide data to improve marketing metrics.
“Do Not Track” exemptions:
Some web browsers incorporate a “Do Not Track” feature that signals to websites that a user does not want to online activity tracked. Not all browsers offer a DNT option therefore, E.S. Rec sites and ads may not recognize or respond to DNT signals.
Third Party Features
The Wholesale listings may include an activity feed and social media buttons, such as “Like” or “Share” buttons. These features may collect and display your Personal Information, your IP address and the page you are visiting and may present cookies to enable the feature.
When possible, Online Information may be combined and/or linked to other Personal Information that you provided to us, in accordance with the purposes specified above.
We may use your personal information and aggregated data to provide information to prospective partners, advertisers and other third parties.
Through these arrangements, we may share, exchange, cross-reference and/or rent your name and mailing address.
Users who do not want their personal information shared with third parties for marketing purposes may contact E.S. Rec to be removed from our shared contacts list. Immediately after your request has been processed, your information will no longer be shared with any third party for marketing purposes.
Retention of Personal Information
Users who want to modify or delete personal information may contact E.S. Rec with clear instructions about what information needs to be modified or deleted.
Note to California Privacy Rights
California residents are entitled to request and obtain once per calendar year information about any personal information shared with third parties for direct marketing purposes, to request this information about our privacy practices and compliance with California law, please contact E.S. Rec.
Individuals under 18 years of age, reside in California, and have provided details to E.S. Rec, have the right to request removal of unwanted information publicly post on the Service. To request removal of such information, contact E.S. Rec.
Visitors from Outside of the United States
The data requests or personal information queries are hosted in the United States. If you are visiting the social media pages or websites from outside the United States, your information may be processed in the United States in accordance with this personal information policy. Please note that data protection and other applicable laws of the United States may not be the same as in your country. By using the services offered by E.S. Rec, you consent to transfer of your information to our facilities as described in this policy.
Reasonable safeguards ensure information collected is secure. E.S. Rec has ensured that third parties who work with us agree to protect personal information that they must access.
If you have any questions about security of the site, please contact E.S. Rec.
Changes in policy
Information about this policy, or questions regarding information security can be directed to Wholesale listings at 1372 Peachtree St. NE Atlanta, Ga 30309.